PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING SCREENING QUESTIONS
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire:
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
- If yes, how long ago? (Patient or household member must have quarantined for 2 weeks or 1 week plus COVID test)
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?]
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
Pelvic Health, a specialty physical therapy practice, is a therapist-owned private practice where you will receive personalized, one-on-one care in a relaxed, yet professional environment. We will team with both you and your other healthcare providers to develop and implement a comprehensive treatment plan.
Your treatment plan may include a variety of manual therapy techniques, behavioral therapy, therapeutic exercise, modalities including electrical stimulation, heat/ice and neuromuscular re-education including the use of biofeedback. We will work with you; within your comfort level, time constraints and any financial concerns to provide the best care possible to restore your pelvic health.